PLEASE NOTE THIS WEB PAGE WILL BE CONTINUALLY UPDATED.
COVID-19 RETURN TO SCHOOL PLAN
We are committed to a Hybrid Model for Phase 4, with plans to resume full return to school in Phase 5. The safety, mental wellness and learning needs of our Mercy family is of highest priority. Through adherence to stringent COVID-19 prevention protocols, we commit to providing the excellence of a Mercy education for each of the possible return to school Phases. Working together, we can lessen the risks associated with virus transmission to maximize the possibility of resumption and continuity of full in-person instruction as soon as possible.
Return to School Plan resource links:
We take seriously our responsibility as educators to do all that we can to help our students continue to grow academically, spiritually and socially through this challenging time. Because COVID-19 is a novel disease, our knowledge and best practices are ever evolving. What is consistent is our priority to the health and safety of our students and staff, while committing to academic excellence for all students.
Required School Forms using FinalForms Online Student Database
If you haven't already done so, please be sure to review and submit the two new forms added to student accounts both requiring parent authorization as soon as possible. Please log into your Final Forms account and complete the Remote Learning Authorization Form and the COVID-19 Health Screening Form.
Mercy uses for required school forms. All forms must be completed on in order for a student to receive their course schedule. All incoming 9th graders, transfer students, athletes, and students taking a Physical Education class, will also need a current physical (see MHSAA rules below), and Athletic Forms (also on ).
- For the 2020-21 school year, you have two options for the physical required to start classes at Mercy:
1. A physical performed on/after 4/15/2020.
2. A physical performed on/after 4/15/2019 AND the Questionnaire form. The questionnaire allows us to use a physical dated 4/15/2019-4/14/2020 for the 2020-21 school year.
- For either option, please upload to FinalForms or scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Your daughter's schedule, Mercy email and book purchasing are not available if her Student Billing account (including iPad and tuition) is not current. If you have questions regarding her Student Billing account, please contact Mrs. Hayes in the Business Office at 248-893-3580 or email@example.com欧洲杯在线投注. The Business Office is open 8:30am to 2:30pm.
All incoming 9th graders, transfer students, athletes, and students taking a Physical Education class, will need a current physical, and complete the . You can view the 2020-21 .
2020欧洲杯在线投注For the 2020-21 school year, you have two options for the physical required to start classes at Mercy:
- A physical performed on/after 4/15/2020.
- A physical performed on/after 4/15/2019 and completed questionnaire form. The questionnaire form allows us to use a physical dated 4/15/2019 - 4/14/2020 for this 2020-21 school year.
For either option, please upload to or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2020 Athlete Info
- All Athletes are required to have completed the .
Registration for Fall 2020 is required to try-out and students should . Please select all sports in which you are interested in FinalForms, as well as completing registration survey.
2020欧洲杯在线投注There are 2020-21 specific as outlined above.
Try-out times will be on the and Team Pages as available. Please be prepared to attend all try-out sessions.
2020欧洲杯在线投注Practices begin as soon as try-outs are completed, please be aware of this when scheduling vacations/events.
Fall sports (Cross Country, Equestrian, Field Hockey, Golf, Sailing, Swim & Dive, Volleyball) start date is tentatively August 12, 2020. Please stay tuned for specific sport team updates.
Medication Release Forms
2020欧洲杯在线投注Students are not permitted to have any medication in their possession, including over the counter/non-prescription medication. A release for dispensing of medication form must be on file in order for the school to administer any prescription medication and a release for dispensing over the counter medication form must be on file in order for the school to administer Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen.
Immunization Records2020欧洲杯在线投注 (Any incoming 9th grader, transfer/new student)
- A complete immunization record
- or A physician signed State of Michigan Medical Contraindication form
- There are new Parking Guidelines for 2020-21.
Contact email@example.com for a copy of the 2020-21 Mercy carpool directory. Please note this is not a full student directory, as some families requested to opt out of this carpool list. Review and request 2020-21 Bus Service routes and information here. .
Yearbook OrdersOrder your LORE Yearbook online with code 13826 for the price of $70. The 2020 yearbook sold out so make sure to secure your copy today!
Quick Links to School Business: