Goals and Objectives
- Invite, participate and flourish relationships within the Dad community of Mercy.
- Share in the time our daughter has at Mercy; academically, spiritually, emotionally and in their participation in clubs and organizations.
- Support the entire community of Mercy with leadership, strength, presence, spirituality and financial responsibility.
All fathers or male guardians of enrolled Mercy High School students are automatically members.
The Dads’ Club is seeking a dad or guardian to fill the Director of Information Technology position for next school year. If you are interested in joining the Dads’ Club Executive Board in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Officers are elected each year at the May meeting and include a President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Chairpersons of the major committees are included with the Club officers in forming the Executive Board of the Dads' Club. The Executive Board is responsible for setting each month’s general meeting agenda and in carrying out the smooth operation of the Dads' Club.
- 1) Funding Raising:
- a) Raising funds to benefit the school and students
- b) Submitting requests for donations to the Executive Board
- 2) Communications:
- a) Maintenance of the Dads' Club Web site
- b) Communication between Executive board and the Dads' Club membership
- 3) Membership:
- a) Increase participation among membership
- b) Run elections
- c) Maintain exposure throughout MHS functions
- 4) Social Activities:
- a) Institute and manage father-daughter activities throughout the year
- 5) Support Services:
- a) Provide volunteers to support various MHS functions.